Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Got our own place

We are so excited to finally be together and not one of us in Vegas and one of us here!!! We live together now!!! We got a play in the falls in MESQUITE!!! Yeah I won he wanted to live in vegas, and I wanted to live here!! I very strongly dislike Vegas so he finally gave in and let me live close to my family in Mesquite!! We love the place it feels like home and its nice to have two bedrooms!! And were now in the 7th ward with some people I actually know!! That was my old ward before having to go to the singles!! That about all I have for now
BYE BYE

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Yeah!!! Welcome back to 7th!

Marcus n McKenzie said...

And you gave us some neighbors that we actually know. YAY!

Julz said...

Welcome to the Ward again!!

Kendra said...

So now that your in our ward again we better start seeing you come to more than just sacrement. I am so glad to hear your back.