Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Troubles

This is the update on my foot surgery. I was supposed to be able to walk on it last week but come to find out when he took the stitches out that there was a blister from the inside out. So I cant walk yet. I wasn't supposed to go back to the doctor till next week but the blister broke open and I don't think that the doctor was expecting it so I have to go see him tomorrow. Hopefully I can walk on it and drive. It's been a pain not be able to drive and rely on other people. But anyways thats how it is going so far.

3 comments:

Marcus n McKenzie said...

It's ok to rely on people. I really don't mind driving you, especially when you're only a few feet away!

Jenna Lee said...

Thanks Kenzie Really Appreciate it.

The Martinsen Family said...

That's stinky!!! Hopefully it will get better soon. Love ya, Jenn, Ben, Taiz and un-named child:)