Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Been awhile since I updated

Well Wade and I have been good just trying to find work for him since he got laid off on August 7th again. But we are doing good.
Well last Friday I took the day off work to go have some fun on Cedar Mountain with my family. We cleared the lot that we have up there and went Four Wheeling a lot. It was a lot of fun. It was nice and cool but of coarse I come back sun burned cause I didn't think to use sun block but other then that it was nice. It was nice to have a day off of work and hang out with the family. Well that's all for now.

2 comments:

Stacha Deni said...

I love that mountain. And I love that mountain even more with family! I'm glad you had fun! :)

Marcus n McKenzie said...

Now you can update this again with your good news! It's always nice to get away from this place!