Wednesday, September 16, 2009

A Year

I can't believe it that Wade And I have been married for a year on September 13,2009. It has been a crazy roller coaster but we made it. We went down to Vegas and stayed a couple of night and just relaxed. It was so nice. Friday night we just went to dinner and then went to visit some of his family friends. Then went to bed. Saturday we slepted in till about 9:00. Then we got up and got ready to go to the temple to do some sealings. The sealing were so nice it was just a little reminder to us what we have and an Eternal Family. After we got done at the temple we went get something to eat and change to get ready to go to the Shark Reef, But it took us awhile cause I got tired and took a nap it was so nice to just relax for once. Well we finally made it to the Shark Reef and it was so cool I love thing like that. We were there for about 2 hour then when we got done there we when back to the room to eat out dinner. On the way to the Shark Reef I opened out thing that our keys came in and there was coupon that gave you free thing, well there was one in there for bowling cause they had a bowling alley at the hotel. So when we got done eating we went bowling. Got two free game only had to pay for shoes. That was fun we had crazy people by us that were drinking up the wall but they were nice people. Then we went back and just relaxed and went to bed. Sunday we came home. That is how our year anniversary went.

3 comments:

Marcus n McKenzie said...

Sounds like fun! I'm glad you got to just relax. I love weekends like that.

Michelle said...

Happy Anniversary!!

Stacha Deni said...

Happy Anniversary! It's a little late, of course, but I am glad to hear that you had fun and got to relax too. I'm jealous! :) I hope the years continue to get even better!! :)