Wednesday, July 23, 2008

The Life of getting Married

I have so much to do for this wedding and its so expensive. I hate spending money. Well I made a big list of crap I have to do, and let me tell you what there is a lot of stuff. But I'm so laid back I'm not stressing about it and I could careless what it looks like, I just leave the decorating up to my family all I really care about is the dress and some of the decorations. But I just want it to be done and over with already. But I got my dress and I got the invitation ordered so were good for a minutes. Those to me are the most important thing in the wedding. Well thats the start of the wedding planning I will keep you up dated on how is goes.

2 comments:

Marcus and McKenzie said...

Yeah, there is tons to think about. It gets overwhelming at times, but just keep being laid back and everything will work out fine. That way, if something doesn't work out, you won't stress it too bad.

Randi said...

I found the link to your blog off of Ben and Jenn's. I hope you don't mind me commenting on your blog. Sounds like you are busy getting ready for your wedding. Good luck with everything.