Tuesday, April 7, 2009

This Weekend

This weekend i took Friday off work so that I could go with my husband to his Missionary Reunion. It was snowing the whole way up there and I do not like driving in the snow even if I'm in the passenger seat. But we made it there and I got to meet a lot of his companions and talk with them. After we left the church were it was at we went out to get ice cream with one of the elders and his girlfriend. (It was freezing outside and we were going to get ice cream). We went to get Ice Cream at Ice Burge and it is now my new favorite place for ice cream and it is will worth you money!! Well after that we went and found a hotel cause my dad didn't want us driving back in the snow. We found a hotel and let me tell you what that bed was the most comfortable bed i have ever slept in. i didn't want to get up, but we had to cause it was still snowing in the morning and I want to get on the road before it got to bad.The ride home wasn't as bad as the ride up there. But we made it home safe and sound:) Well that was my weekend.

3 comments:

Stacha Deni said...

Where was the reunion? And I think I need to try this ice cream place because I love ice cream! :) glad you made it back safely!

Jenna Lee said...

It was in Lehi.

Marcus n McKenzie said...

I'm glad you had fun and didn't crash or anything in the snow!