Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Doctors Doctors Doctors

Well I went to a Gastro Doctor cause my stomach has been hurting with every thing I mean almost everything I eat. Everyone thought that I was just being a baby and wanting attention. But I want to the doctor and he thought it was really weird that he wanted me to get a scope in my stoomach to see what was going on so that was Monday May 11. It took about a week for the result to come back and they had them to me that Friday. THE RESULT IS CELIAC DISEASE. It is where you cant have gluten and a lot of other things. So I wasn't crazy after all. It kinda suck but I'm getting used to it now. Well thats what has been going on in my life Doctors and more Doctors.

6 comments:

TrishHawks said...

Wow that is a big adjustment! I hope you get feeling better. I actually just recently made up a hand-out about celiac's disease for a lady. I could send it to you. It has a few recipes and tips and websites with more information. Good luck with it all!

The Martinsen Family said...

You are still crazy. Now, they just have something to explain why your stomach has been hurting. Still crazy!! ;) Love ya, your big bro Ben

Jenna Lee said...

I know I'm still crazy but not about the stomach problem.

Jason and Tiff said...

Ahh! I feel so bad for you! I have bad stomach issues and they thought it was celiac for a while. Good luck.. I feel for you. I am so sorry!

Michelle said...

Oh wow. Brother Bacon has that, and another lady in our ward Ida Bigelow has it. What a pain! Everything has Gluetin in it!!
But I Ida said that Harmon's in St. George carries a lot of GF foods. And Outback Steakhouse has a GF menu. Good luck!

Julz said...

Yeah they thought Karson had celiac's, too. We did the diet for a month or two. Hang in there!!