Monday, September 22, 2008

The Honey Moon

Well the hone moon was short but nice to get away for a couple of days!! We went to San Diego, We left Sunday evening cause we didn't want to drive in the day and we needed a nap before we left so my hubby could stay awake!!! Well on monday we lounged around till about 11 and then got up and got ready to go to the ZOO, that's all i really wanted to do while I was there cause I like to see all the different kinds of animals. I had 2 favorite animals and my number 1 was the Monkeys and then the snakes it was just to see all the different kinds!!! Then after that we just went to eat and went back to the hotel!!! Tuesday we just woke up and got ready to come home, I couldnt wait to come back to my new home, I don't like being away from home!!! Well that was the honey moon!!!

No comments: