Monday, September 22, 2008

THE WEDDING DAY

Let me tell you am I glad that the day is over and done with!!! It was a great day overall... Well I got married at 9:40a.m. in the St. George Temple!!! That was the greatest thing that happened to me!!! Then after come picture they went ok not the best cause everyone just was to hot and wanted to be done... Then we got to rest a little bit, but not much... Then came the reception and I wanted it to be over before it even started, long story wont go into detail... So the good thing is that ME AND MY HUBBY were out of there by 8:10p.m!!! And went to the hotel checked in and then went to wal mart, and then went and relaxed and opened all the card, and not saying any more... Figure it out on your own!!
That was about the whole day!!!

2 comments:

Marcus n McKenzie said...

You're so funny. I'm glad you got out of there on time. We were so late getting away from our reception.

Adriana said...

MY JENNA LEE.
you looked so beautiful on your wedding day!
i wish you the best.